NECO GCE Form 2022 is currently on sale. Check the price, subjects, registration details and exam venues of the 2022 NECO GCE below…
NECO GCE Form For 2022 NOV/DEC SSCE
The National Examination Council (NECO) has announced the commencement of the sales of its application form for the 2022 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
Note: The Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is majorly for candidates not in the School system.
Relevant Link: 2022 NECO GCE Timetable
NECO GCE General Information
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – http://www.mynecoexams.com/novdec/ListOfCafes.aspx – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
Important: Price of NECO GCE Scratch Card
How to Apply for NECO GCE
2. Registration will as usual, be on-line using the NECO registration website www.mynecoexams.com Candidates are to note that:
- Biometric fingerprints will be captured during the registration.
- Their fingerprints are captured correctly during registration.
- Those with mismatched fingerprints at the point of verification will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
2. Passport Photograph of candidates will also be required during on-line registration. The passport photograph should NOT be more than six months old and must be of white background.
NECO Registration Pin
The Registration Pin will be purchased online through the NECO website.
NECO Registration Fee
The NECO GCE Form Registration fee is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) only, excluding Fifty Naira (N50) Stamp Duty. All payment should be into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) through the NECO website.
NOTE: the registration fee does not include the usual service cost charged for registration by the accredited cyber cafes.
NECO GCE Registration Period
Registration period begins on Monday 16th July and ends on Tuesday October, at 12.00 midnight.
NECO GCE Attestation Cards/Photo Album:
Each candidate is expected to download ONE (1) clear copy of the Attestation Card from the cyber cafe where he/she registers.
Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to inform the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the Examination, immediately after they register. A copy of each blind candidate’s Attestation Card should be collected by the State Officer for further action.
NOTE: Albinos and Blind Candidates are to be given 30 minutes extra time across all papers.
NECO GCE Centre Coordinators
Principal of schools that are to be used as centres for this Examination will as usual, be appointed as Coordinators. Please, liaise with them to ensure that they give the necessary support for the successful conduct of the Examination.
NECO GCE Complaints on Registration
NECO GCE GSM Helplines
NOTE: All candidates are no longer required to stamp or submit their attestation/photo cards in NECO state offices. A clear copy of the downloaded attestation/photo card, duly signed and stamped by an eligible referee should be presented during the examination.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.