OSCOTECH DPT ND and HND Admission Form is now on sale. The Osun State College of Technology, OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time (DPT) ND and HND programmes admission form for the current academic session is currently on sale. See how to obtain OSCOTECH Daily part Time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma forms below…
OSCOTECH DPT ND and HND Admission Form
The management of Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) invites suitably qualified applicants for admission into the under-listed Daily Part-Time academic programmes at both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) for the 2022 academic session.
OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time Courses
|S/NO||FACULTIES||DEPARTMENT PROGRAMMES||OPTIONS (AT HND LEVEL)|
|1.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||i. Accountancy
ii. Banking and Finance
iii. Business Administration and Management
|2.||ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||i. Estate Management
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
iv. Architectural Technology
v. Urban and Regional Planning
vi. Surveying and Geo-informatics
|3.||ENGINEERING||i. Civil Engineering
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Mechatronics Engineering
iv. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
i. Electronics & Telecommunication
ii.Power and Machine
|4.||APPLIED SCIENCES||i. Computer Science
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
ii. Physics with Electronics
Relevant Link: OSCOTECH HND Admission Form (FULL TIME)
OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time Entry Requirements
National Diploma (ND)
Minimum of four (4) credit passes at not more than two sittings in requisite subjects in GCE ‘O’Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB.
Higher National Diploma (HND)
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and four (4) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB. Candidates are advised to visit the College’s website (www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirement for the ND of each programme that make them prima-facie qualify for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
- A minimum of at least one year post-ND industrial work experience.
- Graduates of other institutions should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their various institutions to the Registrar.
How to Apply for OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the underlisted banks at a cost of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500.00).
- OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Main Campus, Esa-Oke
- OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkinran Street, Ilesa
- OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Stadium Road, Osogbo.
- Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo, Osun State
- Applicants are required to access the admission forms and complete same using the scratch cards Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the College Website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.
- Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.