UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree (Direct Entry) admission list for the 2022 academic session has been released. Check the University of Uyo Basic Studies To Degree 200level Admission List below…
UNIUYO Basic Studies (Direct Entry) Admission List
All candidates that participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2021 academic session Basic Studies Programme are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the approved admission list of of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Degree Programmes (200L) for the 2022 academic session.
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies (Direct Entry) Admission List
Important Information for the Students of the 2022 Basic Studies Programme:
Above is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, candidates should please, note the following:
- As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
- If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
- You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
- You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
- By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2022 session commences in the University.
- If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
- No faculty Officer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.
Note: Candidates are advised to reach the officers at the Directorate if they have any need or problem settling into their new academic unit.
Please share your testimony on the comment section below
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.