ABU Remedial Admission Forms is now on sale. The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) IJMB and Remedial Admission Forms for the current academic session is currently on sale.
ABU Remedial Admission Forms
By this notice, applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for current Session.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) IJMB Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum offive (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
- BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
- BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
- BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
- BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- .Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
- The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
- RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
- RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
- RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates must also register for the unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Basic And Remedial Admission Method of Application
- Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: sbrsabu.orgwebsite and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
The deadline for submission of forms is October
For further enquiries: please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.