ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Application Form for the 2023 academic is currently on sale. The 2023 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Form is now on sale. See how to apply for ABU Post UTME screening exercise below…
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled by the mangement. By this notice, the general public is hereby informed that the sale of the post UTME screening form of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2023 session is now on sale.
Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in ABU here.
Eligible Candidates for Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
Procedure on How To Register For ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University online admission screening portal putme.abu.edu.ng and click on Post-UTME Registration to Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay. Then
- Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
- You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
- After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details which include:
- A valid GSM Number
- A valid Email Address
- Preferred second choice of study
- Contact address
- Specify Schools you’ve attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
- Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
- Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable
All candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2023 academic session.
- On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Commencement/Deadline of Application
Registration for the ABU Post UTME screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July and closes on Saturday 1st September
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.