Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Post UTME screening exercise application form for the current academic session is currently on sale. Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE and Degree applicants are invited for the screening exercise.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2024 NCE and Degree
Alvan Ikoku College of Education through its management invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2024 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark
- Post UTME Cut-mark for Degree: 180.
- Post UTME Cut-mark for NCE: 100.
Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
1) All prospective students who chosed Alvan Ikoku college of education as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in JAMB.
2) All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
3) All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Degree & NCE Courses
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
All Courses listed above are also available for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE Programme.
Relevant: JAMB Brochure (To view the specific requirement for each course)
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Screening
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
- Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
- Log unto Alvan Ikoku College Portal
- Click on Prospective Students
- Click on current application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- Passport (Red Background Only)
- G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only)
- Previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only)
11. Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
12. Wait for information from the College.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
Registration for the Post UTME Exercise commences from July
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.