AAU Part Time Degree Admission Form
Ambrose Alli University Part Time Degree Admission Form
AAU Part Time Degree Admission Form is now on sale. Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Part Time Degree Admission application form for the current academic session is now on sale. see details below.
AAU Part Time Degree Admission Form
By this notice, the management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Degree programmes for the current academic session.
Ambrose Alli Part Time Degree Programmes And Requirements
The following degree programmes are available at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
FACULTY OF ARTS
- A. English
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected to possess SSEC/NECO/GCE (O/L) / NABTEB with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education (Accounting)
- Home Economics Education
- Technology Education
- Educational Management with options in the following areas:
- »Political Science
- »Religion Studies
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Education are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE(O/L)/TC II/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
Note: For admission into B (2) above, candidates also require a credit pass in Mathematics.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to possess SSC E/NECO/GCE/ (O/L)/ NABTEB with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Commerce and any other two Social Science Subjects from Commence Geography, Accounting etc.
Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration, in addition, must have credit pass in Government.
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Mathematics
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings in 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Geography and Environmental Management
- BSc. Sociology
- BSc. Criminology
- BSc. Social Work
- BSc. Political Science
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social sciences are expected to possess SSCE/ECO/NECO/GCE (O/L)/ NABTEB with 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings in the following: English Language, Mathematics, Economics must and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc Economics must have credit pass in Economics.
- Candidates seeking admission into Sociology must have credit pass in Government.
Note: For admission into programmes E (iv) and (v) above a pass in Mathematics could be accepted.
Relevant Link: Ambrose Alli University Academic Calendar
AAU Part Time Degree General Requirements
SIX – YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates should posses SSCE/WASC/ASC/NECO/GCE/TCII/NABTEB etc with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
- Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they would be considered for admission.
DIRECT ENTRY: FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCE/GCE (O/L) etc with five credits (5) at not more than two sittings including English Language Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.
Duration of Programme
Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into the above programmes will spend six years.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Admitted Direct Entry Candidates will spend five years.
- Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2012 must present the originals of the certificates and not statement of results slips. All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopies of credentials.
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.
AAU Part Time Degree Method of Application
Candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University portal at http://aaue.waeup.org/applications for application instructions before the purchase of the Part-Time Degree Programmes eTranzact PIN of N17,250.00 (Seventeen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira only) from any of the under-listed Banks Nation-Wide
- Access Bank Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank Of Nigeria Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank, Plc
- Keystone Bank Of Nigeria, Plc
- Union Bank Of Nigeria, Plc
- United Bank For Africa, Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
On the purchase of the eTranzact PIN, Candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University Portal @ http//aaue.waeup.org/applicants to complete and submit the Part-Time Degree Programmes online application form. Please, follow the application instruction on the University portal for guidance as any form not properly filled will be treated.
- No case of awaiting results shall be entertained
- Late Requests For Application Forms Will Not Be Entertained.
The Part-Time Degree Programmes Online Application Forms will be available for completion and submission from Monday December to Friday March.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.