Arsenal Football Academy Scholarship is open for eligible applicants. The Arsenal Football Academy is a known for nursing and grooming football talents. A lot of talents have been developed in the Arsenal football academy. Many youngsters wish to join the academy through scholarship due to unavailable financial capability.
Arsenal Football Academy Scholarship
The football academy provides scholarships for qualified candidates. Arsenal Academy Scholarships are offered to deserving students and those that have shown promising potential to excel in the world of sports.
Getting a Soccer scholarship is an easy way to make it to the big screen, and become a Gunners Player. You can also get drafted into the National Football team or get a club signing if the best football agents spot you.
How Much Does It Cost to Join Arsenal Football Academy?
The recent analysis shows that the cost to join Arsenal football academy stands at $1,000 for each player. This charge include tryouts, team camp, YMCA and USSSA registration and trainee fee for one football year.
Charges Covered By Arsenal Football Academy Scholarship
In partnership with The SOL Foundation, Arsenal is able to offer a defined amount of scholarship positions on to the Arsenal Gap Year Programme, still available for the year 2023.
This covers placements for Stages 2 and 3 as well as choices for a living allowance throughout the 11-month program. It also covers registration, training, travel, and qualifying costs for Stage 1.
How to apply for Arsenal football scholarships (Online Registration)
In order to be one of the beneficiaries of the arsenal scholarship, we provide you a step by step guide on how to apply.
- Visit or send Arsenal Official Webpage online to apply.
- Successful candidates will also need to write reports to comply with both Arsenal in the Community and The SOL Foundations monitoring and evaluation procedures both during their participation and up to a period of two years after the programme has completed.
- The scholarships are strictly only open to potential participants who would not otherwise have the means to participate on the programme for the 11 -month period.
- Applications will be categorised for UK domiciled and internationally domiciled candidates.
Arsenal Community Scholarship in Partnership With SOL
The offer targets young people who come from deprived backgrounds and/or a lower income family background.
Successful applicants will have to demonstrate that they meet three areas of selection criteria. You can gain a scholarship based on your;
- personal background,
- financial need and
- ability to demonstrate your full commitment to all parts of the programme
Recommended: Apply For Man City Football School Scholarship
How can young aspiring players get a scholarship from Arsenal Youth Academy:
It is easy to get a scholarship or help your child get a scholarship at arsenal football academy.
The first step to qualify for a scholarship is to join a football school or club near you. Arsenal FC Scouts visit football clubs looking for youngsters.
You must also download the Arsenal Scholarship Application form fill out all your corresponding details and send it through email or physical address as described above.
Athletes should post videos of themselves in academia and training. You can also make videos of your training sessions, skills, and competition then email or post with the help of social media. Make sure you tag Arsenal fc on Instagram or Twitter.
Requirements For An Academy Trial Youth Scholarship
- Download and complete the Arsenal Football Club Application form PDF document
- Show Proof of financial need if applying for the Arsenal Academy Scholarships.
- Always identify with local tryout competitions in your area. An Arsenal Scout could be on the stand and spot you.
How to Contact Arsenal FC (The Gunners) For An Academy Trial Youth Scholarship
Applicants can send correspondence to the Arsenal Youth Academy physical address below;
Arsenal football club Official address:
Arsenal Football Club
75 Drayton Park
You can contact the Academy via;
The official Arsenal FC website Contact page
Official Instagram Page
Official Facebook page
Benefits of Being Part of Arsenal Academy Scholarship
- Access to mentoring from renowned sportsmen.
- World-class fitness facilities and fitness coaches.
- A more organized and competitive ground to show off their potentials.
- Stand a better chance of getting noticed by international clubs.
- Through the Arsenal Football Academy Scholarship, one would not need to bother about the cost of living while training at the academy.
- Other aspects of sports like management, marketing, branding would also be introduced to the students.
- It might interest you to know that Arsenal Scholarship Application is free provided you have been accepted into the Academy.
Note: Football Scholarships in Europe are very competitive, applicants are encourage to put in your best.
Available Scholarships in Arsenal Football Academy
1. Arsenal FC Football Academy Scholarships
Arsenal FC Football youth academies are specialized academies that train young athletes to become professional footballers. These academies scout for upcoming talents to fill their ranks, and guess what? They might just be looking for you!
Arsenal Academy Scholarship is available for all countries and nationalities including Africans they also pay attention to aspiring Player social status. Especially, in a situation where the player has shown outstanding skill. One important thing to do while looking to get accepted for Arsenal Academy scholarship is identifying with tryouts, and local clubs/training centers nearest to you.
2. Arsenal College Soccer Scholarships
This scholarship supports your academic and athletic pursuits at the same time. This scholarship is provided based on students’ athletic capabilities while they attend university or high school. In this case, you’ll study for academic qualifications while representing the arsenal fc college team against rivals in tournaments.
You may want to explore other Sports Scholarships
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.