Bowen University JUPEB Admission form for the 2024 academic session is currently on sale. Bowen University Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2024 academic session is now available online.
The Bowen University Advanced Level Programme is an intensive coaching programme from our dedicated lecturers in a conducive learning environment aimed at preparing students to pass Advanced Level examination (s) that would qualify them for Direct Entry admission to degree programmes at Bowen University or other universities within and outside the country. See more details on Bowen University JUPEB Admission Form
Bowen University Advanced Level Programme (BUALP)
The Bowen University Advanced Level Programme (BUALP) has as its objectives to:
- Prepare students for full-time Direct Entry admission to the university
- Engage the students academically, intellectually and socially in readiness for their various course of study
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in core subjects relevant to their proposed course of study
- The university keeps high moral and spiritual standards to mould the character (manners) of its students.
Relevant Link: Bowen University Undergraduate Courses
Bowen University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- All applicants for Bowen University Advanced Level Programme are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects. The five credits must be obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. Three (3) of the subjects must be relevant to their intended degree programmes.
- However, deficiency is allowed in Mathematics for Humanities/Arts candidates or English Language for Science candidates but not in both subjects. Such candidates may be permitted to take the affected Ordinary Level subject(s) concurrently with his/her Advanced Level subjects.
- Candidates admitted to the programme with two (2) O’Level sittings must have satisfied possessing the minimum of five (5) O’Level credits before registration.
How to Apply for Bowen University JUPEB Admission
Programme Examination Types
The Bowen University Advanced Level Programme offers students the opportunity to take examinations of the following bodies:
(i) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
(ii) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
Programme Duration/Examination Time
Candidates willing to take up studies in the Bowen University Advanced Level Programme will spend between ten (10) months and twenty-four (24) months depending on the examination type the candidate will be taking
|A-LEVEL PROGRAMME DURATION
Placement into Degree Programmes: Placement to degree programmes is not automatic but shall be based on obtaining the required grades at the prescribed A’ Level examination for issuing Direct Entry certificates and satisfying all other conditions as prescribed for his/her course of study.
Bowen University A’Level Programme (BUALP) Subjects: The BUALP offers the subjects based on the examination type the candidate will be taking.
Bowen University JUPEB Advanced Level Subjects:
- MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES SUBJECTS: Accounting, Economics, Government and Business Studies.
- SCIENCE SUBJECTS: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Agricultural Science.
- HUMANITIES AND ARTS: Literature in English, Government, Christian Religious Studies and History.
Nature of Examination: Candidates are expected to offer a minimum of two (2) or a maximum of three (3) combinable subjects at the examination of any of the examining board relevant for pursuance of a university degree on successful completion of the programme.
Mode of Study: The mode of study shall be fully residential at the Bowen University’s campus, Iwo Osun State and non residential at the Bowen Campus, Akute, Lagos.
Application Form: The form cost #7,500.000
Filling of Application Forms: Application forms are available at the University website. Download, print and complete the application form.
Date of Screening Exercise
Candidates are to come for the screening exercise at Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State on (to be published soon) with the following documents, (original and photocopies):
- Completed Application form
- Birth certificate
- Statement of result/certificate
- Seven Thousand Five Hundred naira (#7,500.000) for admission form.
Click Here to Apply for Bowen University JUPEB/BUALP Programme.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.