CRUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening form for the 2022 academic session is out. CRUTECH post UTME form is now available online. Contained in this article are details about the screening/registration. Keep reading to stay updated with CRUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Form
CRUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
To be considered eligible for CRUTECH Post UTME screening exercise, candidates must fulfill all of the following criteria below:
- Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Choice Screening
- Chose CRUTECH as their Second Choice
- Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination
Note: candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Change of Institution Form
Steps On How to Register for CRUTECH Post UTME
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2022/2023 PostUTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Method:
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Commencement of Application/Deadline
The registration for the screening exercise (will be published soon)
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.