FCT School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2024 academic session into its Basic Nursing Programme. The FCT School of Nursing of Form is obtainable online.
FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
By this notice, prospective applicants are invited to apply for admission into the FCT Schools of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada, Abuja, Basic Nursing Programme for the current academic session.
The basic general nursing training is a general nursing course open to young males and females of not less than 17 years of age, at the time of admission.
FCT School of Nursing Entry Requirement
In order to be considered eligible for admission, candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written.
- NABTEB certificate is not acceptable.
- Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
Steps on How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- Candidates wishing to apply are to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 (Five Thousand, five hundred Naira) only.
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will fill the registration form.
- It is your responsibility to fill the Registration Form correctly.
- Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
- To begin Application Follow this Link>>> http://www.fctson.abj.gov.ng/enrol.html
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.