Federal Poly Idah HND Admission Form for the 2024 academic session is currently on sale. See how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic idah HND Admission Form online.
Federal Poly Idah HND Admission Form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah (IDAHPOLY) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State Higher National Diploma (HND) on both full-time and part-time basis for the 2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Courses
Click here to view all available HND Courses offered in the Federal Polytechnic, Idah (IDAHPOLY)
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
It is essential you have full grasp of the admission requirement before processing the Federal Poly Idah HND Admission Form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission
The following procedures should be followed carefully:
- Log on to the IDAHPOLY Portal
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
All forms should be filled and submitted on or before 31st October
Screening exercises for the HND candidates will be held at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.