Federal Polytechnic Idah (IDAHPOLY) Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023 academic session is currently on sale. See how to apply for IDAHPOLY Post UTME form is online.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah (IDAHPOLY) through its Management hereby informs the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2023 academic session.
Keep reading to see how to process Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Form
Eligible Candidates for IDAHPOLY Post UTME
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2021 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for IDAHPOLY Post UTME Screening
1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
2) Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
a) click on “Screening Payment”;
b) fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
c) take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
d) go back to the School website to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Relevant Link: IDAHPOLY ND and Remedial Admission Forms
Application Deadline – Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Form
1) Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday 23rd August, 2018.
2) Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening in two batches as follows:
- Friday – Candidates from all the departments in School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday –Candidates from the departments in the School of Business Studies (SBS) and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form on-line (procedures are contained therein).
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.