FUD Acceptance Fee Payment/Registration details for newly admitted students for the current academic session. See details below on how to pay Federal University Dutse Acceptance Fee below…
FUD Acceptance Fee Payment/Registration
The Management wishes to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Dutse (FUD) various first degree programmes for the current academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they will pay as admission acceptance fee and the registration details.
Federal University Dutse Acceptance Fee Payment/ Registration Procedure
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment to;
- Print out a copy of Admission letter.
- Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential, clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department.
- Revisit the portal and log in with Jamb Registration Number and surname to Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees).
- Generate Remita and Proceed to Make payment.
- Verify you payment using invoice number if successful.
- An Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
- Log in with your Registration Number and surname to
- Update your profile and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are provided, if successful proceed to
- Course registration and make sure all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum credit units for both First and Second Semesters.
- Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
- After the clearance and registration at the Department,
- Complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information Form and Copy of credential
- Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Clinic for other registration formalities.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.