Federal University Dutse (FUD) post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the current academic session is out. Contained in this post are details on the admission process and how to process FUD Post UTME Screening Form
By this notice, the Federal University Dutse (FUD) through her management wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to her Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the current academic session.
FUD Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Cut-off Marks
1) UTME Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored not less than the approved 160 UTME minimum Cut Off point for the various programmes of the University. Candidates are to please note that the separate programmes of the University have their respective Cut Off points.
2) The Federal University Dutse Institutional cut off point, and that of programmes in the three Faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Social Sciences, and Sciences are presented in this link Federal University Dutse (FUD) Cut-Off Mark
3) Direct Entry (DE) Candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and eight (8) points at IJMB.
Steps on How to Apply for FUD Post UTME/DE Screening
Qualified candidates should log into the Screening Portal – http://screening.fud.edu.ng, and comply with the procedure for the Online Screening and payments as follows:
- Enter your UTME/DE Number
- Update your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/Local Government of Origin.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Use the RRR Number to Pay N2,000 Screening fee and N500 Bank charges using any acceptable Debit Card (Master, Visa, Verve etc), or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- You should verify your payment using the Verify Button.
- You should then update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings), as well as A’Level results.
- You should then scan and upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A Level results and recent PASSPORT Photograph.
- Print Acknowledgment slip.
- Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result to outright disqualification.
- Aspirants that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks might have to wait for maximum of 24 hours for clarifications before proceeding to the next step of the Online Screening.
- Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or group for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
- The Screening exercise is strictly Online and candidates should not be at the University premises for any reason even after printing their Acknowledgement slips.
The Online Screening Portal would be opened as from (Will be published later).
A comprehensive list of candidates who successfully accomplished the online screening procedures will be published in the University Screening Portal
Candidates who fail to comply with the stipulated guidelines and procedure for the Online Screening would be disqualified!
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.