FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form for admission for the current academic session is currently on sale. See how to apply for admission into all Programmes in FUPRE via Post UTME for the current academic session.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, through its management invites all suitably qualified candidates to its Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise which is scheduled to hold on Thursday 16th @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. Keep reading for more details on FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form.
Note: Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
Eligible Candidates for FUPRE Post UTME Exercise
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2018/2019 Admissions Exercise.
FUPRE School Fees For All Programmes
FUPRE List of Undergraduate Courses
FUPRE Post UTME Registration Procedures
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
- Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 30th to do their registration.
Click on the link Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
Follow the registration instructions on the website.
FUPRE Post UTME Procedure For Registration
- Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
- Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
- Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
- Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
- Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE POST UTME Screening Details
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
- A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
- Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
- HB pencils and other writing materials
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
- Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects Combination
|FUPRE Programmes||Post-UTME Subjects|
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
Commencement/Deadline of Application
Application for FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise commences from Monday. All application forms must be duly completed and submitted within this time frame.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.