FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Federal University of Technology, Owerri Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the current academic session has been published online. Federal University of Technology, Owerri acceptance fee payment procedure for the current academic session for newly admitted students is now accessible online.
All the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) into various undergraduate programmes for the current academic session are hereby informed, that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Relevant Link: FUTO Pre Degree Registration Procedure
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
- Login to the Portal futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N42,500 using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa,
- After successful payment in the bank, return to FUTO portal and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Clearance Form 6.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.