FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form for the current academic session is currently on sale.
Update: The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Direct entry admission screening application form for the current academic session is not yet on sale. Prospective candidates are advised to bookmark this page in order to get prompt updates as soon as the sale of FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form commences. Contained below are details about last session Screening procedure.
All candidates that applied for Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission through direct entry are hereby informed that the management of the institution has announced the commencement of the registration exercise.
Relevant Link: FUTO Undergraduate School Fees Schedule
FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test Eligibility
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the current Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Steps on How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00),excluding bank charges.
To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Admission, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit FUTO University website
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND / HND / First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Duration of FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test
The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.