Imo State Poly Post UTME Form is out on sale. The Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post UTME screening application form for the current academic session is now on sale and obtainable online.
Imo State Poly Post UTME Form
By this notice, the Management of Imo State Polytechnic invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnics’ various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the current academic session on full-time basis.
Related: Imo State Poly HND Admission Form
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
- Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo State Polytechnic List of ND Programmes
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural Technology
- ND in Animal Production & Health Technology
- ND in Fisheries Technology.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND in Accounting Technology
- ND in Banking & Finance
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Cooperative Economics
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Marketing
- ND in Office Technology Management
- ND in Mass Communication.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND in Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN STUDIES
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Estate Management and Valuation
- ND in Environmental Science Technology: OPTION: ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Food Science Technology
- ND in Hospitality Management Technology
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
- ND in Statistics.
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME
- All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N5,000. 00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
- Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail.
The designated banks include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide
The deadline for submission of forms will be announced
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.