International President Awards at Musicians Institute in USA is currently open for application from International students. The Musicians Institute in the United States is granting the International President Awards which was established to directly inspire and support the educational development of candidates who display overall exceptional musicianship, and the ability to succeed in any style or genre on their (instrument or voice) registering in the Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies Program at the institute.
Value/Worth of Scholarship
The total scholarship amount will be $1,500 credited towards the first quarter’s tuition.
Eligibility Criteria For International President Awards
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies Program, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Vocal or
- Keyboard students only.
- Newly enrolling MI students, and transfers from current AA programs are eligible.
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible.
Requirement For The Award
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the Application for Admissions by the scholarship application deadline and must be entering the Bachelor’s program for the first time, as a new student to MI or as an MI AA program graduate.
- Awardee must maintain enrollment at 12 units (full-time status) during the full length of award period. Failure to maintain enrollment and satisfactory academic progress in the program for the full duration of the scholarship will result in withdrawal of the award.
- Scholarships are nontransferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- YouTube video URL: YouTube video must contain at a minimum: three (3) diverse songs (in any style or genre on your instrument/voice).
- It is required that this include two (2) ensemble (live band or duo, and/or pre-recorded play-along tracks format) performances; and one (1) unaccompanied solo (or a capella) performance (No play-along tracks will be accepted for the solo piece).
- You may use electric and/or acoustic instruments. You must be able to demonstrate overall outstanding musicianship, and demonstrate the ability to excel in any style or genre of your choosing on your instrument (or voice).
Deadline is: Sept. 3, 2022 For programs beginning: FALL 2022
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.