Kaduna State University (KASU) newly admitted postgraduate students registration procedure for the current academic session is now online. See more details below…
By this notice, all the newly admitted postgraduate students of the Kaduna State University (KASU), are hereby informed that the management has released the registration procedure for the current academic session.
Relevant Link: Top 100 Best Schools In Nigeria (Where do your school rank?)
KASU New Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure
- Candidates are required to walk into any Commercial Bank in Kaduna to pay N3,000 as Acceptance fees into Postgraduate School Acceptance fee KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- Postgraduate Student should go to KASU Website and prints:
- Admission letter (Colored)
- Acceptance e-receipt
- Acceptance of Offer1St Session
- Tuition fees regime
- Oath form
- Student should go to PG Board Room with printed Admission Letter, Original Credentials, Acceptance e-receipt and processing fees receipt for Screening.
- Student should go to Department and Faculty to obtain Clearance.
- Student should go to any Commercial Bank in Kaduna and pay total Fees into the Postgraduate School Tuition KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- After payment, collect a print out of e-Ticket and make photocopy of the e-ticket.
- Take original and photocopy of e-ticket to KASU Postgraduate School Account Office RM 5 for authentication of Total Fees payment and collect 3 files, clearance and Logbook.
- Student should go to RM 7, Admin Office PG School to activate Matriculation number and print, Course Registration Form (CRF), Student Information Form (SIF), Medical Form, Tuition and Project fees receipts from website: Pg.kasu.edu.ng.
- Proceed to Department, Faculty and PG School for Signing of Course Registration Form (CRF) and Student Information Form (SIF).
- Medical Forms should be taken to any Government Hospital.
- Return to KASU PG School Room 7 for signing of Oath Form after Matriculation.
- Submit 1 file before First Semester Examination to Admin. Office PG School containing original copies of Admission Letter, Matriculation Oath Form, Student Information Form, Course Registration Form, Medical Form, photocopies of Credentials, and all other necessary documents as listed on the Notice Board of Postgraduate School.
- Submit 1 file to Department and 1 file to Faculty before 1stSemester Examination.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.