LASPOTECH Post UTME Form is now on sale. The Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME screening exercise application form for the current academic session is out. See how to process LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
By this notice, the management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to its current academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Eligibility Criteria For LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
To be considered eligible, candidates must have chosen Lagos State Polytechnic in last UTME and obtained the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
Related: LASU Post UTME Form
Method of Application for LASPOTECH Post UTME
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site-edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on “Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your »User Name. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
The sale of Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm
Note: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For more information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.