NASPOLY Post UTME Form is now on sale. The Nasarawa State Polytechnic screening exercise application form for the current academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to download NASPOLY Post UTME Form for the current Academic session.
The management of NASPOLY (Nasarawa State Polytechnic) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State Polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the current academic session.
Note: Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise is scheduled for Monday to Saturday at 10:00am each day.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
The following candidates are eligible for NASPOLY Post UTME screening exercise;
Candidates who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their institution of First, Second or Third choice and scored 120 and above in the last UTME.
Steps On How to Apply for NASPOLY Post UTME Form
- Follow the procedures below to apply for NASPOLY Post UTME;
- Candidates are required to pay a Non- Refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) the Polytechnic Account at First Bank, Lafia Branch Account No. 2002430843 for Screening Form at present the Teller at the ICT Centre of the polytechnic to obtain the Screening Form.
- Candidates are to complete the Screening Form and proceed to their Departments of choice for Screening
- Applicants for the Screening are expected to come along with the following documents:-
- Original UTME Slip
- Original “O” Level Statement of Results
- Indigene Certificate
- Declaration of Age/ Birth Certificate
- One Passport Sized Photograph
Note: Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.