NCAT (Nigerian College of Aviation Technology) Post UTME form for the 2024 academic session is currently on sale. See the cost of NCAT Post UTME Admission Form, NCAT Diploma courses and how to apply for NCAT National Diploma Admission.
NCAT Post UTME Form | ND Admission Form
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria (NCAT) through its management invites application from qualified candidates into its National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2024 Academic Session.
NCAT National Diploma (ND) Programme/Courses
- Engineering Technology
National Diploma (ND) Admission Requirements
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE or its equivalent with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language
- Minimum JAMB scores for polytechnics (180.)
- For candidates who have met the above JAMB score but did not select NCAT as their choice are eligible to apply.
Relevant Link: NCAT HND & PGD Admission Form
NCAT Post UTME-How to Apply
- Visit NCAT website for online Admission Application form(s) Application form-Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00).
- All completed application forms are to be accompanied with evidence of payments into the College account at any bank as indicated below:
CBN Gateway (Remita.Net) TSA account at any bank nationwide A/C Holder: Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
3) All prospective candidates must be medically fit.
4) Admission forms are also available at the following offices:
NCAT Liaison Office,
Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.