PTI (Petroleum Training Institute) school fees schedule for new/returning ND and HND students for the current academic session has been released. See details below…
All returning and newly admitted students of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the amount payable as school fees for the current academic session.
PTI (Petroleum Training Institute) School Fees Schedule
School Fees for Returning Students – NDII & HNDII
|S/N||ITEMS|| ND 11
| H ND 11
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
- * Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
- * Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) School Fees for Fresh Students
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
PTI School Fees- Payment Method
- Verify your admission status
- login as a student by clicking on the Students link
- Enter your login credentials and click login
- This will take you to a page to generate the RRR code for school fees
- Take the printout of the page to any bank for payment
- Return to the accounts dept to exchange the bank teller with a school fees receipt
- Then proceed with your online course registration to complete the process.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.