Room and board scholarships are provided for students in the United States by the University of California, Berkeley. The goal of this scholarship program is to allow UC Berkeley students who demonstrate financial need to experience cultures from across the world firsthand, while also allowing international/foreign students to learn about the ethnic and economic variety of the United States as I-House residents.
The Spring 2022 Application will be open from October 15th- November 15th, 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Room and board
Number of Awards: Not Known
How To Apply For Room and Board Scholarships
Applicants can apply for admission to the undergraduate degree program online using the MAP @Berkeley student application portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Room and Board Scholarships
- Full-time upper-division (undergraduate junior or senior) or graduate students who have been admitted and registered at UC Berkeley in a degree-seeking program.
- Visiting scholars, exchange students, extension students, summer resident-students, and exchange students are not eligible.
- You must have demonstrated financial need
- Posses a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- You must have a confirmed room reservation for the semester/year for which you are applying. (For undergraduates, a Double-Occupancy room is available; for graduate students, a Low-Price Single or Regular Single is available.) IH Financial Aid recipients are not eligible for large or premium room contracts. Students at UC Berkeley who have completed enough units to be classified as sophomores are eligible to apply for housing and financial assistance. You may want to explore how to access financial aid for international students in the USA.
- All steps of the application, including supporting papers, must be completed and submitted.
Visit the official website for additional information and to apply for Room and Board Scholarships in the USA.
You may want to explore other trending scholarships in the United States.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.