Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post UTME screening application form for the current academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to apply for RSUST Post UTME form below.
Post UTME screening exercise for the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) for the current academic session has commenced.
Courses Offered In The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in RSUST here.
Eligible Candidates for RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
Related: RUST Part Time Degree Admission Form
How To Register For RSUST Post UTME/Screening
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ‘Electronic’ It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
RSUST Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday to Friday August, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the screening exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.