TASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form is now on sale. The Taraba State University sandwich degree admission form for the current session is currently on sale. See details on how to obtain TASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form.
TASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Taraba State University (TASU) Sandwich Degree Programmes which will lead to the award of B. Ed,B. Tech Ed. B.A. Ed. B. LIS and B.Sc Ed. for the current contact session.
Taraba State University (TASU) Sandwich Degree Programmes
The followings are Sandwich degree programmes obtainable at Taraba State University (TASU)
- B. Ed Educational Admin and Planning
- B. Tech. Ed Technology Education
- B.A. Ed Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. Ed English Language
- B.A. Ed Hausa
- B.A. Ed Islamic Studies
- B.A. Ed Social Studies
- B.LIS. Library and Information Science
- B.Sc. Ed Agriculture
- B.Sc. Ed Biology
- B.Sc. Ed Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed Economics
- B.Sc. Ed Geography
- B.Sc. Ed Guidance and Counselling
- B.Sc. Ed Health Education
- B.Sc. Ed Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Ed Mathematics
- B.Sc. Ed Political Science
Eligibility Criteria/Entry Requirement for TASU Sandwich Admission
Entry Qualifications: for 200 Level
- Candidate must have N.C.E. with an overall merit pass or above, provided the candidate also has at least five credits or its equivalent including credit passes in Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in any area of education provided the candidate also has at least five credits at ‘O’ level including English Language and Mathematics.
- Holders of N.C.E./Diploma will spend four academic years while all others will spend five respectively.
Entry Qualifications: for 100 Level
5 years programme – candidates must obtain 5 credit passes at G.C.E./WASC level, SSCE including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings. In addition to acceptable UTME Cut Off Point.
Steps on How to Apply to TASU Sandwich Degree Admission
- Application Forms are sold at the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) per form.
- All payments are to be made at any Zenith Bank Plc Acc. No. 1011596452.
- Evidence of payment (Bank Teller) should be presented at the Sandwich office Taraba State University (Main Campus).
- Sales of Application Forms commences immediately.
The Screening and interview of applicants is scheduled to run from the 19th – 24th
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.