UNIBEN Post UTME Form / Post UTME screening exercise for the University Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2022 academic session has not yet commenced.
By our standard, the purpose of this article is to provide aspirants and members of the public with all they need to know about UNIBEN Post UTME form and screening exercise for the 2022 academic session.
Courses Offered In UNIBEN
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of Courses offered in UNIBEN here.
Eligible Candidates for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise
For candidates to be considered eligible to apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME exercise, they must meet the following criteria
- Candidates must have applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2022 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
How to Apply for The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME
Candidates are advised to follow the well detailed instructions in applying for the UNIBEN Post UTME screening exercise. Candidates must poses a valid e-mail account before proceeding with the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2022 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’(top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’,provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY.Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
NOTE: that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
11) To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket”at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita”on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
12) Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
13) Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule. This confirmed that you have obtained the UNIBEN Post UTME Form
Post UTME Grouping of Courses for Screening
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
- The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
- Candidates should go back on-line to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening.
- GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
Commencement/Deadline of UNIBEN Post UTME Application
The form is not currently on sale but once the University of Benin releases or begins the sales of the form, you will be notified via this page. In other not to miss this update, bookmark this page using Ctrl+D on your computer and save this page if you are browsing via mobile.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.