UNILORIN Remedial Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale. Prospective Candidates are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on UNILORIN Pre-degree/Remedial Admission process. Contained in this article are details about the programme.
UNILORIN Remedial Admission Form
By our standard, the purpose of this article is to provide aspirants and members of the public with all they need to know about the UNILORIN Pre-degree/Remedial Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
IMPORTANT: UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- Applicant Must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in SSCE/GCE organized by WEAC, NECO, NABTEB and should include mathematics, English Language and the subject of study.
- Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the third may be from the Social Sciences.
Note: There is NO Remedial programme in B.A.(Hons.) English
Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Environmental Sciences and Science Education, Technology Education and Educational Technology:
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level;
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
- Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology.
Duration of UNILORIN Remedial Programme
The programme is for a duration of two semesters (one academic session).
Eligibility Criteria For UNILORIN Remedial Programmes
- The preliminary programme is primarily opened to applicants from the Catchment States of the University of Ilorin, (i.e.Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States.
- Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and sit for Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates MUST write the JAMB with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and MUST obtain the minimum UTME approved cut off point by the University.
- 4)Consideration for admission into programmes shall be based on performance and quota for each programme.
- Applicants are to note that the programme is residential.
Venue of UNILORIN Remedial Programme
The venue for programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Pre-Degree/Remedial Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit the university of Ilorin website http://www.unilorin.edu.ng
- Follow the link for the SPS Application. Application forms to be completed online after a payment of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) application fee using interswitch enabled ATM card either Master or Verve card.
- After the completion of the form, each candidate MUST Download a Local Government Confirmation Form which MUST Be endorsed by the Chairman/ Secretary of the local Government Area.
- A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the form and SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during registration.
Application Closing Date
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.