UNIMAID (University of Maiduguri) Remedial Admission Form for the 2017/18 academic session is not yet on sale. Prospective applicants are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates as soon as the sale of the form commences. Contained in this post are details of the last session admission process
UNIMAID Remedial Programme Admission Form
The management of the University of Maiduguri, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Remedial Arts, Remedial Science and Prelim French Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session
Eligibility Criteria For UNIMAID Remedial Programmes
- ♦Candidates must show evidence of having sat for and obtained relevant credits in the ‘O’ Level examinations at not more than two sittings.
- ♦The credits must include English and Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the chosen Remedial Programme (Arts /Science/Prelim French).
- ♦Candidates must sit for the 2017/2018 UTME examination and most obtain a minimum of 180 points.
UNIMAID Remedial Programme Subjects
- Subjects to be taught includes:
- ♦English, Mathematics, French, History, Economics, Geography, Islamic Studies (ARTS)
- ♦English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. (SCIENCE)
- ♦Prelim French
- Relevant Link: UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form 2018/19
How to Apply For UNIMAID Remedial Programme Admission
- Application forms are available upon payment of the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000,00) only at the Unimaid Micro-Finance Bank, University of Maiduguri(a/c No. 030401531). The Bank teller is to be presented to the Bursary Department for issuance of receipt for collection of application forms from the Directorate of Remedial Studies.
- Note:The application form is currently not available.
Submission of Completed Application Forms
Completed application forms must be returned to the Directorate of Remedial Studies Office by hand, registered post or by mail not later than 30th September 2016. The following documents must accompany each application form:
- »One certified latest passport size photograph (stapled to the form)
- »Photocopies of Certificates
- »Photocopy of receipt for purchase of the form
- »Local Government Indigene Certificate
- All successful candidates, admitted for the 2017/2018 session will be placed into part one in the 2018/2019 session.
- The University is not obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any application and will not enter personal correspondence on the mater.
UNIMAID Remedial Registration Requirements
All candidates admitted into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Remedial Programme are required to present their original credentials arranged in the following order.
- 1)‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- 2)Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and ‘O’, level result downloaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for
- 3)Letter/Certificate of origin from the candidates local government area of origin
- »Receipt for purchase of admission form
- »Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
- »Receipt of payment for registration fees
- 5)Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
- »Primary school certificate
- »Testimonial etc
- 7)Photocopies of the above, arranged
Commencement/Deadline of Application
The application deadline will be published on this site, once the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.