UNIPORT Post UTME form for the current academic session is currently on sale. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See details on how to process the form below.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise
By this notice, the general public is hereby informed that all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Exercise.
How To Process UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Visit https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday: Humanities Law
Tuesday: Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday: Science Pharmacy
Thursday: Nursing Management Sciences
Friday: Engineering Education
Saturday: Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/Agriculture/Dentistry
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by Octobe to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Wednesday, – Sunday
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.