Criteria for Deferment of Admission in Uniuyo and Criteria for Suspension of Studies in Uniuyo are top queries trending currently on google.
This article will give a concise procedure on Criteria for Deferment of Admission in Uniuyo as well as Criteria for Suspension of Studies in Uniuyo.
Criteria for Deferment of Admission in the University of Uyo (Uniuyo)
A candidate who seek to defer his/her admission for whatsoever shortcomings must meet up with the outline requirement in order for the request/application to be approved by Senate.
- The Candidates:
- 1) Must have appeared for screening and was found qualified for registration in the Department into which he was offered admission;
- 2) Must have formally accepted the admission and paid the Acceptance fee;
- 3) Must have one of the following reasons for deferment:
(a) financial constraint
(b) ill-health, in which case, he must submit a Medical Report authenticated by the Director of Health Services of the University.
(c) Non-release by employer.
(d) Family problem
- The University of Uyo stipulates that under no circumstance should a candidate defer admission in order to make up for deficiency in admission requirements.
Recommended: University of Uyo (Uniuyo) Admission Requirement
- Uniuyo Duration of Programmes and Conditions for Graduation
Criteria for Suspension of Studies In the University of Uyo
A registered and matriculated student of the University of Uyo can suspend his/her studies under the following conditions
- 1) The student must have undergone screening, got registered and commenced studies for a period of time;
- 2) The student must have proffered the following reasons
(a) financial constraint
- 3) The suspension of studies should normally be for a maximum period of one academic year in the first instance.
- 4) The application for suspension of studies should be submitted through the Head of Department to the Dean of Faculty.
- To get more relevant updates subscribe to this blog by entering your email address below and click on the subscribe button.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.