UNIUYO Screening Exercise Requirement
Required Documents For 2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip
- Uniuyo Post UTME Result slip
- O’ level Results (WAEC, NECO, NAPTEB)
- Notification of Admission Status
- Attestation Letter (Letter of Recommendation) from either your Village Head or a responsible member of your community or from a Senior Civil Servant or Lawyer or Clergyman not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration of Age
- Local Govt. of origin Certificate
- Acceptance fee Receipt
- Four (4) office flat file
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.