UNN JUPEB Programme Admission Form for the 2024 academic session is now on sale. Get Admission into 200 level with UNN JUPEB programme. See details on how to apply for UNN JUPEB Admission form below.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) through its management, invites applications from eligible candidates for Admission into the university Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2024 session.
Eligibility Criteria For UNN JUPEB Programme
To be considered eligible, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme
As obtainable across the country, the duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Subject Combinations For UNN JUPEB Programme
|History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)
|Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
|Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
|Mathematics /Economics / Business Studies. (MEB)
|Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
IMPORTANT: JAMB Direct Entry Form
The listed subject combinations in the table above meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts , Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Sciences courses in all JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria. Nsukka (UNN)
How To Apply For The University of Nigeria (UNN) JUPEB Programe
Candidates who wish to apply for the UNN JUPEB Programe are to pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
Once payment has been made, follow the following instructions to fill out the UNN JUPEB form.
How To Fill UNN JUPEB form
- Visit UNN Portal
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit.
- Fill the form and attach your passport.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) JUPEB General Information
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 entrance examination shall hold at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Campus.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Application Deadline: Submission of online application form will be published soon
Entrance Examination: Yet to be published
Lectures start: Yet to be published.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.