The much anticipated University of Uyo 2018/2019 Second Batch Admission list has been finally released. To avoid uneasiness, candidates are advised to get themselves abreast with procedures on how to access the admission list, confirm their admission status both on jamb platform and on University of Uyo Portal.
How to Check the University of Uyo 2018/2019 Admission List (Second Batch)
- 1.Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- 2. Select Admission Status Link
- 3. Enter your JAMB Admission number in the field provided
- 4. Click on the Check Status Button
- 5. You will get a notification informing you of your admission status.
- Note: Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 only via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- To pay the Acceptance fee, Visit https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, and click on Pay Acceptance Fee Link.
- Candidates whose admission status are yet to be confirmed are advised not to panic since other list for subsequent batches will be uploaded soon.
- Recommended: Commencement of the First Semester for Freshers 2017/2018
- University of Uyo School Fees for 2017/2018 Session
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
Prospective candidates are advised to visit the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) page created by JAMB. This portal is to be used for checking and accepting an admission once it has been offered by the candidates’ institution of choice.
- Steps on How to Access JAMB Admission CAPS Portal
- » Visit: http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
- »Enter your JAMB UTME/DE Registration Number in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- »Once the page loads with candidate’s profile and admission status information, scroll down to the end of the page and click ‘Accept’. You will get the message that ‘Record(s) successfully updated!’
NOTE: Apparently, since the University of Uyo is yet to release all of its 2017/2018 admission lists, some candidates will have “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’ as response. In this case, the “Accept” or “Reject” admission button will be inactive and candidates cannot click on it.
Candidates should please be informed that once an admission is accepted, it can’t be reversed.
Candidates whose status are not displayed should not panic since the admission lists are uploaded in batches. They are advised to check back later.
Please subscribe to this blog in order to get a prompt update as soon as the Updated Admission List is released. If this information was helpful, kindly share the post with friends and drop your comments on the comment box.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.