The University of Uyo Supplementary Admission Form is meant for candidates that were not admitted into their first choice course despite having scored 180 and above in JAMB and also scored 180 and above in their respective POST UTME screening test. Candidates who fit into this category can supplement for any other related course for admission consideration in the University of Uyo.
The Supplementary Admission Form is not currently on sale but before it is officially made open to candidates, here are some information that might proof noteworthy.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIUYO Supplementary Admission
Prospective Candidates must Score 180 and above in JAMB
Prospective Candidates must Score 180 and above in their respective POST UTME screening exercise.
Candidates must meet up with the SSCE/WAEC requirement of their courses.
List of Faculties Offering Supplementary Admission
Courses are available for supplementary admission into the faculties listed below:
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. Botany & Ecological Studies
3. Computer Science
FACULTY OF ARTS
2. History & International Studies
3. Linguistics & Nigerian Languages
4. Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
2. Geography & Regional Planning
3. Political Science & Public Administration
4. Sociology & Anthropology
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Fisheries & Aquaculture
2. Forestry & Wildlife
3. Food Science & Technology
4. Soil Science
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. Banking & Finance
3. Business Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1. Estate Management
2. Geoinformatics & Surveying
3. Urban & Regional Planning
4. Quantity Surveying
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Fine Arts Education
2. French Education
3. History Education
4. Music Education
5. Health Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1. Agric Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Engineering
5. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
6. Food engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Petroleum Engineering
Application Process For Uniuyo Supplementary Admission 2018/2019
Prospective candidates should register and pay online the sum of N1, 000.00 (One thousand naira) only following the instruction listed below:
1. Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Supplementary link and enter your JAMB registration number
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Option
6. Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
8. For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
9. Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
10. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR)
- The information above is subject to reviews. Please use the comment section of the blog to ask any questions related to this post.
- Please Subscribe to this blog to get useful updates on all issues concerning admission into the University of Uyo.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.