UNIZIK Part-time degree programmes admission form for the current academic session is out on sale. Prospective Candidates are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on the admission process in Nnamdi Azikiwe University. The sale of the UNIZIK Part-time degree programme Admission Form has commenced. Contained in this article are details about the admission processes
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the university part-time degree programmes admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT: UNIZIK Undergraduate Courses
Admission Requirements For UNIZIK Part-Time Degree
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
NOTE: Candidates with November/December results are not permitted to apply.
UNIZIK (Nnamdi Azikiwe Uninversity) Part-Time Degree Programmes
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
Department of Animal Science and Technology
Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
Department of Food Science and Technology
Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department o f Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Department of Adult Education with Options
Adult Education/Mass Communication
Adult Education/Political Science
Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
Education Management & Policy/Business Administration
Education Management & Policy/Health Education
Education Management & Policy/Political Science
Education Management & Policy/Computer Science
Education Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
Education Management & Policy/Economics
Education Management & Policy/English
Education =Management & Policy/Igbo
Education Management & Policy/History
Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
Department of Educational Foundations with Options
Educational Foundations/Political Science
Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
Guidance & Counselling
Guidance & Counselling/Biology
Guidance & Counselling/Health
Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
Department of Library and Information Science
Department of Science Education with Options
Science Education/Integrated Science
Science Education/Computer Science
Department of Vocational Education with Options
Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
Business Education/Secretarial Technology
Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. Business Administration
3. Public Administration
5. Cooperative Economic and Management
6. Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. Mass Communication
5. Political Science
Steps on How To Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission
The following procedure should be strictly adopted by the candidates:-
- Come to Registration point at the CEP Unit and generate RRR for application form fee payment
- With the RRR printout, proceed to any Bank within the Campus for payment of application form fee of N10,000.
- Then come back to the registration point at the CEP Unit for online Registration.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Form Submission
- Candidate should then proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online Application form printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before the closing deadline.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission examination must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP Unit Registration Centre on the date stipulated.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies the candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission examination.
NOTE: Candidate not captured will not take the examination
The deadline for the application/submission of form will be published on this site once its been officially announced by the Management of UNIZIK.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.