UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise Application Form for the 2022 academic session is on sale. Check how to obtain UNIZIK Post UTME Form online.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) through her management invites suitably qualified candidates to its current academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise. UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Monday, and will end on Wednesday. See how to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening below…
Courses Offered in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
UNIZIK offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in UNIZIK here.
Eligible Candidates for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME
The application is open to candidates who must have met the requirement below:
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – AgricEcons & Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Education – Educational Found
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with 160 cut-off marks
- Technical Education and All Affiliate Institutions
Steps On How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
- Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
- Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable/Requirements
- DAY 1: Saturday
- Faculty: Arts and Physical Sciences
- DAY 2: Monday
- Faculty: Management Sciences, Bio Sciences
- DAY 3: Tuesday
- Faculty: Engineering, Education, Basic Medical Sciences
- DAY 4: Wednesday
- Faculty: Health Sciences and Technology
- DAY 5: Thursday
- Faculty: Social Sciences, Pharmacy
- Day 6: Friday
- Faculty: Medicine and Agriculture
- DAY 7: Saturday
- Faculty: Law, Environmental Sciences
- DAY 8: Monday
- All Affiliate Institutions (UTME/DE)
- Fed. College of Edu. (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State College of Edu. Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
- DAY 9: Tuesday
- DE for All NAU Candidates – All Faculties
Time and Requirements For UNIZIK Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.