UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Form 2023/2024
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Admission Form
UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Form for the current academic session is out. Prospective Candidates are advised to follow the instructions below to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-science degree programme. Contained in this article are details about the admission processes for this academic session.
UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), pre-degree programme for the current academic session.
Eligibility Criteria For Unizik Pre-Science Admission
- Intending Candidates must register for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Candidates are eligible to apply if they have a minimum of 5 credits which must include Mathematics and English. The candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission.
List of UNIZIK Pre-Science Courses
The following courses are open to eligible candidates who have fulfilled the requirement for the UNIZIK Pre-Science Programme.
Faculty of Bio-Sciences
- Department of Botany
- Department of Parasitology & Entomology
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Department of Applied Micro-biology and Brewing.
Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Pure and Industrial Physics
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Polymer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
- Department of Geography & Meteorology
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
Department of Technical Education with Options in
- Woodwork and Building Technology
- Mechanical and Automobile Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Technology
Department of Science Education with options in
- Science Education/ Biology
- Science Education/ Physics
- Science Education/ Chemistry
- Science Education/ Computer Science
- Science Education / Integrated Science
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Agric Economics
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Animal Sciences and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
Steps on How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission
- Go to ICT Registration point at Hall 6 Utility Building (upstairs) and generate RRR application form for fee payment with the sum of N300
- With the RRR printout, proceed to any bank within the campus for the payment of N8, 000.00 as the Pre-Science form fee.
- Come back to the registration point at Hall 6 Utility Building (Upstairs) for online registration with sum of N500.00.
Return Of Completed Forms
Proceed to the Pre-Science General Office to submit original copies of the online Application form-printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application forms.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
Same as published on the official site
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.