WAEC Result for May/June 2018 is out. Procedures on how to check the 2018 May/June WAEC results is well detailed in this post.
By this notice, participants who sat for the 2018 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) are hereby informed that they can now check their results online.
How to Check May/June WAEC Result Online
- Candidates are no longer required to buy any scratch card to check their WAEC result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
- Candidates are to follow the following simple step to access/view their results online;
- ♦Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
- ♦Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- ♦Select your Examination Year i.e. 2018.
- ♦Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- ♦Enter the Card Serial Number.
- ♦Enter the Card PIN.
- ♦Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2018 WAEC Result.
- Candidates having issues checking their WAEC result should send the following details to [email protected] for verification and assistance
- ♦Error message displayed
- ♦Your examination number
- ♦Type of Exam
- ♦Year of Exam.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.