Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Programme admission form for the current academic session is now on sale. Bookmark this page to get prompt update on the admission process in Yobe State University.
YSU Diploma Admission Form
By this notice, the management of the Yobe State University (YSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma programmes of the institution for the current academic session.
JAMB Brochure ( To know the respective course requirement)
List of Yobe State University Undergraduate Courses
Yobe State University Diploma (YSU) Diploma Programmes
- 2-Year Diploma In Computer Science
- 2-Year Diploma In Environmental Chemistry
- 2-Year Diploma In Natural Resources Management And Control
- 2-Year Diploma In Shari’a & Civil Law
- 2-Year Diploma In Arabic & Islamic Studies
- 2-Year Diploma In Crime Management, Prevention And Control
- 2-Year Diploma In Social Policy & Administration
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements
Candidates must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
Steps on How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission
- Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application.
- Visit the university website to apply online.
To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ Level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.