ABSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale. Abia State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available for purchase online
ABSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
By this notice applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu degree programmes for the current academic session.
Note: All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
ABSU (Abia State University) Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 150 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Obtain ABSU Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal at abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice by clicking on the link
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test button
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
- The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Thursday
- The closing date/deadline for the registration of the Aptitude test is Friday
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.