AKSU POST UTME Form is currently on sale. 2022 JAMB UTME has been concluded and for candidates to be offered admission into in the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), they are expected to pass through Post UTME exams/screening.
This has been the default setting for the The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) and it will definitely lead to the release of the 2022 Post UTME cut off marks for all the departments in the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU).
By our standard, the sole purpose of this article is to get aspirants seeking admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) prepared and ready for the challenges ahead.
This page will be dedicated to give prospective candidates all the updates pertaining to the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME details.
Courses Offered in the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) offers lot of courses, and a full update of the courses are contained here. You can check out the List of Courses Offered in AKSU here before obtaining AKSU POST UTME Form.
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) 2022 Post UTME Form
The form is currently on sale In other not to miss this update, bookmark this page using Ctrl+D on your computer and save this page if you are browsing via mobile.
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution will be considered eligible to apply.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The University portal will be opened for registration from (to announced soon). Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:The University portal will be opened for registration from (to be announced soon). Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME exercise should visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening fee using e-transact.
- The screening fee is #2000. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 50KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2022 UTME result printout.
9. Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard which carries vital information such as the date and venue of your Post UTME Screening.
Requirement For AKSU Post UTME Exercise
(a) Candidates are to appear for AKSU POST UTME screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/PostUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) Applicants , should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address, when filling the application form in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2022 UTME might not be eligible for this exercise for now.
Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from (to announced soon).
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on (to be announced soon)
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.