AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part Time Form
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic National Diploma for Part-Time/Evening Programme Admission Form
AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part Time Form is now available to applicants. The Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic) National Diploma for Part-Time/Evening programme admission form for the current academic session is now on sale. Bookmark this page to get prompt update on the admission process in Akwapoly.
AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part Time Form
By this notice, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the current academic session.
AKWAPOLY ND Part Time Admission Programmes And Requirements
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|I. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Science Lab Technology
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and English Language.
Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics and any other two subjects from Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science Economics, Geography, Government and a credit in English Language in not more than two sittings
Five credit passes in Mathematics and any two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Statistics, Further Mathematics plus any two from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government and a pass in English Language in not more than two sittings.
|II. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Office Technology and Management (formerly Secretarial Studies)
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics and English Language, plus three credit passes in any of Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Account, Literature in English, Commerce, Government and one Science subject in not more than two sittings.
Office Technology & Management requires a pass in Mathematics.
|III. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|Five credit passes in English Language, Literature in English, Mathematics and any three other subject from History, Literature in English, Commerce, Economics, Government, Fine Arts, Type Writing and Principles of Accounting.
|IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Civil Engineering Technology
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent which must include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language obtained in nit more than two sittings. OR
The National Technical Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, English Language and two other subject.
Civil Engineering Technology requires five credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and one other Science subject from Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce.
|V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Urban and Regional Planning
|Five O/Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics and any two subject from Chemistry, Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics / Commerce, Technical Drawing, Fine Art.|
AKWAIBOMPOLY Pre ND Admission Form
JAMB Brochure Updated Version
JAMB Cut-Off Mark
Steps on How to Process for AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part Time Admission
- Candidates should visit the School official website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click on the link online Application,
- Then generate an invoice with the following details
- Jamb Reg. Number
- Phone Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidates should proceed to First Bank with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦7000.00 (All charges are inclusive).
- Application should therefore be completed by visiting http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng with the obtained pin to complete the application form.
- All applications MUST be concluded on or before (the date will be published later) Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country.
- All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a published date.
AKWAIBOMPOLY Requirement For Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8:30am
- Screening exercise will commence by 9:00am
- Candidates should come with: i) The acknowledgement slip. ii) Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs. iii) JAMB online result, two(2) copies
- Only bonafide candidates will be allowed into the screening halls.
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
The deadline for submission of form will be published on this blog once the sale of form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.