Benue State University Post UTME form for the 2024 academic session is out. Prospective Candidates are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on the sale of the Benue State University Post UTME Screening form. Contained in this article are details about the screening processes and how to secure admission in BSU.
Eligibility Criteria For Benue State University Post UTME Screening Exercise
- The Screening exercise is open to candidates who chose Benue State University as their first or second choice in the recent JAMB examination and had a score of 180 and above.
- All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME in Faculty of Arts, while candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME along with Anatomy, Physiology and Faculty of Science.
Date of BSU Post UTME Exercise
The date for the Post UTME exercise shall be communicated to candidates after registration.
Steps On How To Apply For Benue State University Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Go to http://bsum.edu.ng
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Select Programme, Payment category as “POST UTME APPLICATION”
- Type in the UTME Registration number,
- Select the current session
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access four payment options as follows:
- For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards, click on the “Pay Online” button. You will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
- For cash payments at Bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to either Fidelity Bank Plc; Zenith Bank Plc; ECO Bank Plc; Guaranty Trust Bank Plc; Sterling Bank Plc; Diamond Bank Plc; First Bank of Nigeria Plc; United Bank for Africa Plc; Unity Bank Plc; Union Bank of Nigeria Plc; or Skye Bank Plc. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
- For payment at ATM terminals, visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and Select Quickteller from the ATM menu; select pay bills; fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID; fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code; enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
- For payment using Quickteller from the Internet, go to http://bit.ly/2cNtlxMwhile applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit http://bit.ly/2wc3it4 to complete their transaction. Enter your Registration number. Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment. Print out the payment confirmation slip. Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt. Note that this payment option attracts additional N100.
Benue State University Post UTME Registration Tips
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website http://bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
Note: Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slip on day of Post UTME.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.