Creative/Business Development Intern at Sisi Ray Creationz
Sisi Ray Creationz is a Fashion and Crafts company in Lagos. The company specializes in training in skill acquisition projects especially the Ankara Crafts trainings and online engagements.
The company is currently recruiting for creative interns that are willing to learn and be trained in our field in the capacity of a Creative/Business Development Intern
This job description outlines the scope of work that may be handled by the Creative/Business Development Intern.
Scope of Work
- »Conceptualizing and creating memes and viral visual content, for distribution in social media channels.
- »Conceptualizing and creating in-house ads as requested. This may include ads/images to be used in various promotions on social media channels.
- »Helping develop images for editorial posts, in-house pages, podcast pages on our website as necessary.
- »Helping with ongoing graphic design tasks using Photoshop, InDesign or other apps, such as cropping/resizing photos, adding text to photos, etc.
- »Writing business proposals on skill acquisition and empowerment programs for Governmental and Non-governmental organisations.
- »Organising and planning skill acquisition training programs bi-monthly or on request.
- »Applicants for our Creative/Business Development Intern position should be resident in Lagos, reliable and comfortable with a fast and dynamic work environment. We generate creative ideas freely, evaluate them efficiently, and implement them rapidly.
- »Interns should be creative, flexible, attentive to details, motivated, process-oriented, and good-humoured.
- »Applicants should not be above 25 years of age.
Application Closing Date
- 30th March, 2018.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and Resume which should include their social media handles (facebook, instagram & twitter) to: [email protected]Note:
- It is a free internship not paid, although provision for stipends will be made available when necessary.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.