Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Internship Recruitment 2020
Julius Berger Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill position of intern. See how to apply for Internship positions at julius Berger Nigeria.
Julius Berger Nigeria is a top notch construction company that offers a range of integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger known globally for its high level of technical expertise, prides itself in executing complex works.
Julius Berger is in search of experienced professionals and young professionals to offer offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. In their quest for the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects, Julius Berger has consistently admitted that its success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of its employees and has appealed to intending applicants to become part of their team.
Job Title: Intern – Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Construction
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Your tasks as an intern would include:
- Participation in the optimization of the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures for quality improvement, productivity and reduction of rejects
- Accompaniment of coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics
Relevant Link: Shell Livewire Programe
- Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD-CAM desirable
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
Duration of Internship
The internship is designed to span for a duration of 5-6 months (applicants are advised to state their desired period)
Offer/Packages For Julius Berger Internship 2020
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Julius Berger Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.