Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2023/2024
Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme
Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2023 has commenced. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), has announced the commencement of the 2023 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme targeting youths from host communities along Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Ogoni land.
Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme Objectives
- The Shell LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
Relevant Link: Shell SNEPCO Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/24
Shell Livewire Programme Content
- Pre-startup:- Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management )
- Value chain workshop
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startup (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages).
Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities along the Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Eleme, Tai, and Gokana Local Government areas of Rivers State.
- Must possess a university degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if applicable.
- Must be resident in Rivers State;
- Must have an innovative business idea (ideas on agriculture enterprises are encourage).
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
How to Apply for Shell Livewire Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Visit Shell Livewire Official website for additional information and to apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms
All applications should be submitted on or before (the date will be advised soon).
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.