UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2023 is currently accepting applications from suitable qualified candidates. See how to apply for UBA Campus Ambassador Programme below…
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2023
UBA Campus Ambassador programme is designed to offer unique opportunities to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
The Ambassador programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students, while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Benefits
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience in your resume
Relevant Link: NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Eligibility
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries where UBA operates.
- Applicants must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Candidates should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account
UBA Campus Ambassador Responsibilities
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
How to Apply
Qualified students are expected to complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Steps on how to apply for UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role.
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador.
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post.
- Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
- Click here to apply with the official link
Applications for UBA Ambassador Programme open between September and Mid-December yearly.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.